WORKING AND PRAYING TOGETHER TO PRESENT THE MESSAGE OF JESUS CHRIST, STRENGTHEN CHURCHES AND POSITIVELY AFFECT THE CULTURE OF WISCONSIN AND THE NORTH.
The Reason We Exist
• To gather and inspire a group of Christians, Churches and ministries to pray for the spiritual well being of our region.
• To provide resources, training and inspiration which will enable them to become more effective and successful.
• To plant new and revitalize dying Churches in areas of need.
• To develop and inspire marketplace ministries to bring Christ to our world.
• To become a collective voice and driving force toward the reformation of our society to become more healthy and good.
• To develop, train, license and ordain ministers to be spiritual leaders in Churches and Christian ministries in our region.
3 Prayer Points
The rising of Christ's Church
Regardless of the name or denomination we pray for all Churches who confess the Lordship of Jesus Christ to succeed. We pray for leaders of these to be given the word of God for their people, the breath of His Spirit and experience His favor in their ministries.
Souls to come to Christ
Wisconsin has just about 5.5 million people. We are praying for at least a tithe (10% or 550,000) of our population to come to Jesus with a real faith and to find a home in one of our many churches.
The Reformation of Society
Jesus taught us to pray that His kingdom would come and His will would be done on earth just as it is in heaven. We pray for God’s influence to create an atmosphere of goodness and right in all parts of our society. Specifically we pray for these “Drivers” of our world: Arts/entertainment – Media – Government – Finance – Education – Family – Religion.
The Apostle's Creed -
Our Basic Statement of Faith
I believe in God,
the Father almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
he descended into hell;
on the third day he rose again from the dead;
he ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;
from there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting. Amen.